Why Join The Shasta Cascade Leads Club?
Redding’s Leads Club Chapter: Small Business Professionals & Service Providers
As the industry leader for referral marketing organizations, Leads Club is the longest-standing and most respected networking organization in the world. Hundreds of chapters in the U.S. and Australia provide:
- Results Oriented. Chapters report numbers of referrals (or Leads passed) to a Leads Club Regional Office every month. In addition, members complete periodic questionnaires to report specific results. Since 1978, members have exchanged millions of leads generating billions of dollars of new business and a recent survey showed members increased sales by 19 – 25% on average within the first year of membership.
- Competition Protection. To avoid competition for leads, membership is limited to only one person per business category per chapter.
- Weekly Meetings. Meetings are held every week to keep referrals timely. Attendance is critical to the group’s success so a limit on absences is enforced. Only dedicated and motivated business people need join.
- Referral Focus. Member-run meetings focus on networking for referrals. We encourage members to meet before and after meetings for off-topic conversations.
- Limited Membership. Membership is limited to 30 people per chapter to allow for quality relational connections which, in turn, encourages confident referrals.
- Reasonable Fees. For less than a dollar a day, members build a powerful word-of-mouth network. Payment plans offer options and occasional discounts.
- Support. As a member, you’ll receive:
- Discounts for focused networking workshops
- invitations to chapter mixers and regional networking events
- Leads Club e-mail updates
- Member newsletters
- A membership kit which includes a Leads business card holder
- Instructional and motivational materials
The Shasta Cascade/Redding Leads club has current openings for a professional in each of the following industries:
- Graphic design
- IT/Computer tech
- Image consulting/styling/hair/skin/make-up
- Business coach
- Chiropractic care
- Nutritional/fitness consulting
- Direct sales (for product representation)